Program & Speakers
Join more than 1,300 healthcare real estate professionals from across the nation at BOMA's 2019 Medical Office Buildings + Healthcare Real Estate Conference, the industry's premier education, networking, and business development event.
BOMA features over 25 education sessons including keynote addresses and concurring sessions grouped into education tracks that examine the buisness of healthcare real estate in depth. Tracks include:
• CAPITAL MARKETS explores the latest trends in healthcare real estate transactions and financing
• COMPLIANCE & REGULATION examines key legal and regulatory issues affecting leasing, development and aquisitions
• DESIGN INNOVATION covers the new landscape of facility design and development of non-traditional healthcare settings
• LEASING & MANAGEMENT examines the outlook for leasing and property management in today's healthcare environment
• PROVIDER STRATEGIES focuses on health systems' innovative approaches to real estate strategy
• DEVELOPING LEADERS provides tips and strategies for growing a career in healthcare real estate
The 2019 program is currently under development. Check back soon for program details!
Interested in speaking in Minneapolis? Session topics for the conference are developed by volunteer committees and we do not accept session proposals. However, if you would like to be considered as a panelist, please fill out and submit this form. The information you provide will be shared with our committees for consideration.
Earn Continuing Education Credits
All sessions at BOMA qualify for RPA, FMA, SMA, SMT, CPM, ARM and CCM renewal and continuing professional development credits. BOMA is an approved AIA-CES provider. Sessions in the Design track are eligible for AIA Learning Units (LU). Some sessions may qualify for CE credits required for real estate license renewal in states where self-reporting is permitted. Complete and submit the CE form available at the conference so that BOMA may issue you a Certificate of Attendance, which you may then submit to the organization(s) that administer your professional credentials.