Registration Fees & Policies
Registration is OPEN. Please click here to register online.
If you need pay by check, please download the registration form and mail with payment.
2018 Registration Fees
► $795 Early Bird rate until January 31, 2018
► $845 Advance rate between February 1–March 31, 2018
► $895 Standard rate after March 31, 2018
Team Registration—Register 5 Team Members for the Price of 4,
a Savings of $795!
To be eligible for Team Registration, all registrants must work for the same company, and all registrations must be submitted at the same time for the discount to be applied
Healthcare Providers—Buy One, Get One Free, a Savings of $795!
Any employee of a hospital, health system or physician group may register a second person from their company for free with the purchase of a paid Healthcare Provider registration. The free registrant must work for the same hospital or health system as the paid registrant. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify for this offer.
Speakers and Sponsors—Please use the special registration code you received to complete the online registration form.
Government Employees—Please contact our Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Government rate discount code to complete the online registration form.
BOMA Conference Policies
1. Only individuals who register and present a 2018 conference badge may attend conference events.
2. Payment is required at the time of registration. A registration will not be processed or confirmed until payment is received.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing by April 20, 2018 and are subject to a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after this date, or for no-shows. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations and must be made in writing.
4. For Teams of 5, should any member of the team cancel, the complimentary registration is forfeited, and each cancellation is subject to a $50 processing fee.
5. For Healthcare Providers taking advantage of the "Buy one, get one free", the complimentary registration is forfeited if one team member cancels.
6. Sponsor Hospitality Policy—Only companies participating in the conference through sponsorship may host hospitality events for BOMA attendees and these events may not conflict with any scheduled conference events. The designated times for private hospitality functions are Wednesday after 6:30 pm and Thursday after 5:30 pm. Companies that violate the hospitality policy may be subject to expulsion from participating in future conferences.
7. Housing Policy—In order to ensure that hotel rooms are available to all registered attendees, BOMA reserves the right to cancel hotel reservations booked by non-registrants under BOMA's room block. The cut-off date to receive the BOMA room rate is April 9, 2018 or when the room block is sold out, whichever occurs first.
Please contact Ms. Kanwal Saluja, Registration & Meetings Manager, at email@example.com or call 202-326-6341, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm ET. Or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.